Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome


Hi, My name is Fouzia and I'm the Founder of My Bridal Budget, LLC. My Bridal Budget, LLC is a wedding planning company in Queens, NY. I'm excited that I have launched my business in Wedding Planning. My Bridal Budget introduces a unique concept on how to plan your big day in a budget savvy way. Due to our rough economic times we live in, I want to offer guidance to couples in how to plan their big day without going over the budget and to not live beyond their means. Weddings are beautiful celebration, but we have to be realistic that it can add up. So with a little advice from My Bridal Budget -we can make your day beautiful and unique without going over your budget!

I know that wedding planners is recognized as a luxury expensive service, but actually it is not. We offer affordable packages, such as Getting Started, Full Service Planning, Month & Day of Coordination & Day of Coordination. In addition we offer pre-wedding event planning services for Bridal Showers, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Rehearsal Dinners & Day after wedding brunches. Our core is weddings, but we can plan milestone celebrations such as, anniversaries, birthdays, holiday parties and more. Please visit www.mybridalbudget.com to learn more about my services.

Stay posted with more updates!

Happy Planning,
Fouzia Elidrissi
Founder of My Bridal Budget, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment