Thursday, October 20, 2011
Do you know starting this Sunday is National Massage Week? I’m sure throughout the planning of your big day; your body is feeling tense. Why not treat yourself to a massage? Massage and bodywork can release the tension and fatigue that your body is experiencing.
JB Miller, LMT from Massage Rite is offering great massage specials that you need to take advantage of! She is fantastic and passionate in her services!
Starting rate $85 for a 1 hour session!
Please contact JB Miller, LMT email@example.com 646-226-7879.
Mention MBB blog to receive discounted rates during this promotion from October 23- October 29, 2011
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Are you inspired by rustic fall colors for your fall wedding- oranges, browns, and golds? Do you want a coffee aroma to spread through your venue? How about Coffee bean centerpieces?
An easy DIY project that you can do! Coffee beans come in many different shades of brown and black. Layer the shades in a large tall glass vase for a dramatic centerpiece. Another option, you can place white roses in floral tubes, also called water picks, to keep them hydrated. Fill a fish bowl vase with coffee beans and stick the roses into the beans until the top of the vase is covered in the roses. Use tall, square vases filled with coffee beans to display bolder colors like fuchsia, orange and purple. Wrap a wide brown or ivory ribbon around each vase.
Build your centerpieces around coffee beans for table decorations- your guests will not forget!
Friday, October 7, 2011
I’ve been meaning to blog about this since the summer! Regardless that we are in the fall season, ladies we all need a little body shaping treatment to pamper ourselves and to get ready for the big day and your honeymoon!
Have you heard of Endermologie? It is a cellulite reduction and body shaping treatment. It reduces fatty tissues in our thighs, buttocks, back, abdomen, and arms, which are called our dear enemy cellulite!
I found a hidden gem that provides this endermologie service called Skintique. This spa office is such a chic and intimate ambiance spa office conveniently located in Astoria, Queens. A few affordable treatments that I’ve purchased-I immediately felt the difference and I began to see the areas in my body approve. It is FDA approved, non-invasive, reduces cellulite, tightens loose skin, loses inches and improves circulation.
Please check out Natalie & Jen at Skintique. www.skintique-ny.com Call Skintique for a free trial treatment!
In addition to the treatments, always drink h20, eat healthy veggies and fruits, and exercise! You will look and feel like a superstar!!
Mention “My Bridal Budget Shaping Treatment Blog” and receive a 25% off your treatment!
Thursday, October 6, 2011
You may have out of town guests attending your wedding during a weekend, or you may have your wedding further from your hometown, some guests may want to stay the night instead of driving back. It’s important you research, compare group discounted rates, and select your hotel prior to sending out your invitations, so that way you can include hotel enclosure cards of the rates, information and deadlines in your invitations. Here are some helpful tips and questions to ask to the Hotel Sales Dept.
1) What is the minimum amount of rooms to block the weekend? (You need to figure out how many guests would reserve rooms, an approximate number. For example, if you have 12 to 15 guests that you do know they will be staying at a hotel then 8 to 10 rooms would be sufficient)
2) What is the discounted group rate? (You can inquire your reception venue. Usually reception venues have relationships with the hotels nearby, the hotel can grant you a free bridal suite or offer group discounted room rates because you are having a wedding at the referred venue.)
3) What is the policy for rooms that are not reserved within the blocked room contract? (You want to make sure that you are not penalized for rooms that are not reserved, so for example you have 10 rooms blocked on your contract and 2 rooms have been reserved by your guests and 8 are not booked- you want to make sure you that you are not responsible for that cost. Some hotels do charge unbooked room nights and most do not charge, instead, they release the rooms to the general public)
4) When is the deadline for guest to reserve their rooms in order to get the group discount? (Some hotels give 3 to 4 weeks before the wedding date for guests to book their rooms)
5) Do you offer complimentary shuttles? (Such as airport transportation- hotel to airport, airport to hotel, local shuttles hotel to venue, venue to hotel)
6) Do you offer a complimentary room or suite when the blocked rooms have been reserved? (Most hotels give free room or group-discounted rate when the contract has been fulfilled- so they can honor you a bridal suite or free room)
7) Is there a cancellation fee? (Lets say for example if you decide to cancel, are you responsible for cost of the rooms? or can they just release the rooms to the general public)