Friday, October 7, 2011

Body Shaping Treatments For Your Big Day


I’ve been meaning to blog about this since the summer! Regardless that we are in the fall season, ladies we all need a little body shaping treatment to pamper ourselves and to get ready for the big day and your honeymoon!

Have you heard of Endermologie? It is a cellulite reduction and body shaping treatment. It reduces fatty tissues in our thighs, buttocks, back, abdomen, and arms, which are called our dear enemy cellulite!

I found a hidden gem that provides this endermologie service called Skintique. This spa office is such a chic and intimate ambiance spa office conveniently located in Astoria, Queens. A few affordable treatments that I’ve purchased-I immediately felt the difference and I began to see the areas in my body approve. It is FDA approved, non-invasive, reduces cellulite, tightens loose skin, loses inches and improves circulation.

Please check out Natalie & Jen at Skintique. www.skintique-ny.com Call Skintique for a free trial treatment!
646-812-7514
917-294-5343

In addition to the treatments, always drink h20, eat healthy veggies and fruits, and exercise! You will look and feel like a superstar!!

Mention “My Bridal Budget Shaping Treatment Blog” and receive a 25% off your treatment!

No comments:

Post a Comment